The Show has also implemented several other services to make it a more disability-friendly site:
- Priority access at the entrances is provided to allow you to enter the O and L gates more easily.
- All the sanitary facilities on site (23) are adapted.
- The site has 7 information points to inform you during your visit. Find there the pocket map of the Show and the Official Catalogue of the Show.
- Electronic vehicles adapted to wheelchairs are available if necessary. Meet our dedicated hosts in Gate L and O to guide you.
- Guide and assistance dogs are accepted without conditions.
- Dedicated parking spaces are available close to the Show’s main entrance, accessible via Gate L1
- Check the weather forecast before your visit
- Take sunscreen in case of bright sunshine
- Take rain clothes and umbrella in case of bad weather
- Bring water
- During flight demonstrations, noise nuisance is to be expected and can be unpleasant for some people.
- During the General Public Days (21 ,22, 23 June) the Fair can receive up to 100,000 people on site. There should be crowded areas and a condensed crowd.
- The distances between point A and B can be long.
Access by bus and transport :
- Le Bourget RER station is accessible to PRM.
- Buses departing from Le Bourget are accessible to PRM.
- The SIAE shuttles leave from the RER station at Le Bourget to the Gate L bus station.
- Gate L also has a taxi station.
- Gate O is rather reserved for the deposit/takeover of VTC.
- Both gates are accessible to PRM.
- L1 gate - L vehicle = PRM parking with easy access to Gate L4
- Parking P4 and P5 are available for PMR.
Rentals for trade shows and events
Do you have concerns for your mobility?
Do you want to go to the Paris Air Show and you are a person with reduced mobility ? You want the use of a scooter, a manual or electric wheelchair? AXSOL LOCATION offers you a turnkey booking and rental service on the event.
Just book online the equipment you need, indicate your arrival date and your length of stay. We will meet you on the day chosen and we will give you your equipment near the entrance of the event.
Simple, practical and efficient, this on-site rental service is the perfect solution for people with reduced mobility who do not have adaptive equipment but wish to go to trade fairs or events.