Paris Air Show (SIAE)The SIAE is the world’s leading and largest aerospace trade show. Over the years, the Paris Air Show has become a key event for the industry.
The next Show is being held from 15 to 21 June 2015, start planning your participation!
KEY FIGURES 2013
- 2,215 Exhibitors (vs 2,113 in 2011 that is 4,8%) from 44 countries
- 52,000 m² of stands areas, 100% available surfaces sold (yc 1 temporary hall)
- 340 Chalets representing 37,000 m²
- 43,000 m² outdoor spaces with 25,000 m² built constructions
- 30 national pavilions
- professionals: 139,273 unique visitors with 203,000 visits (revisits including)
- General Public: 176,299 visitors during the weekend
Delegations / Official Visits
- Visit from the French President (Friday) + Inauguration of the Show by The French Prime Minister and visit from 11 Ministers from the French Government
- 285 Delegations
- 102 countries represented
- 3,100 accredited journalists
- 150 Aircrafts
- 150 billion USD of signed contracts during the Show representing 1,250 aircrafts sold
PARIS AIR SHOW OBTAINS
ISO 20121 STANDARD
After the London Olympic Games and Eurovision, the International Paris Air Show is the third international event to receive the sustainability management standard ISO 20121.